Saturday, January 30, 2021

Steven texted me yesterday. It took me by surprise. I thought he would never texted me again. I asked him why he didn't checked up on me in two weeks. He said he wanted to see whether I would leave him or not. He missed me and wanted to make me happy. I asked him how he would do that because he already loved someone else. Then he said he could make me happy as a friend. That sounded ridiculous so I only answered okay in which he replied with :/ 

I ended the conversation there.

I told you that i wanted him to check up on me but when he did, all the pain came back. It turns out talking to him makes me feel worse. I was getting better now I am broken again. I have been feeling upset since yesterday. 

Angry and sad. I hate everything. 

I wish I could disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment