Friday, January 15, 2021

 Hi everyone....

I hope you are doing okay. I am not okay right now. I got unlucky in love again. I think Steven forgets me. well, he still remembers that i exist but slowly forgets his feeling for me. weeks ago, he was so into me. we flirted all the time. now, we don't do that anymore. i stopped texting him for three days. I wanted to know if he would text me and ask how i am doing. he didn't. Then i posted something in Indonesian to see his reaction. I knew he would text me and he did. he asked me what the post meant but didn't say he missed me like he used to. 

we chat for a while the he said that he would be okay if i dated someone else. weeks ago he told me to save my virginity for him but now he let me go. He moves on and soon will forget about me. what makes him change? maybe he has found someone else. maybe he still wants Kailey. 

I just want someone to love me.....

I wanna be special for someone....

😔😔😔

No comments:

Post a Comment