Tuesday, January 26, 2021

                                                         Six days of no contact


I didn't text Steven for six days and he didn't text me either. I deleted my instagram that he followed. I also hide my whatsapp stories from him. I won't reach out to him anytime soon. It's suffocating, honestly. There's part of me that miss him so bad. I know I love him. I want him. But I must protect myself at all cost. I am lonely, depressed and anxious but under no circumstances i beg for love. 

HE left me. HE knew i am suicidal but still doesn't give a fuck. HE showed me how much he doesn't love me. HE showed me that I don't matter to him at all. I became nothing to him the second he locked eyes with that girl.

And i have every right to be angry. He told me that i am special when i am not. He led me on for months and i just let it happen. 

Fuck you Steven

Fuck everything

No comments:

Post a Comment