Tuesday, February 26, 2019

hello there...

How's everyone been doing? I hope you all have great day. I wrote my thesis all day, like usual. I feel tired because I keep writing but the writing is  not there yet. Do you think I am able to finish my thesis on time? well, I hope I will. I don't want to be a burden to my family.You know how much I hate it when people see me fail and pity me. 

everyone..

the truth is I am not motivated to do anything anymore. I can keep writing but my heart is not it. I am tired. so tired. have you ever feel like you want everything to stop. like the earth stop spinning... clock stops ticking...people stop moving. and we stay still. we don't think and feel anything. no one's happy but no one's hurt. don't you think it's easier to live like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment