Thursday, February 25, 2021

 I am ready to let go all my feelings . I think about my relationship with him. Everything that we did and didn't do for each other . I appreciate his effort to help me and I am proud of myself for keeping him company. I mean I really tried so hard to be his friend while fighting my own demon. 

After everything that happened, i come to a conclusion that he doesn't love me as much as i thought he did. i don't believe that you can forget someone that you love only in one and a half weeks hanging out with another girl. Love is only chemicals in your brain but it doesn't go that easily if it's real. And his saying that the girl is the nicest one he met will forever be a scar in my heart. He confirmed my insecurity of not being good enough.

I am forever thankful for the friendship. I wish it could last longer than five months but it seems like it's not possible. Whatever we had is already gone. I do wish my heart was stronger enough to fix the broken friendship tho.

I am ready to let everything go.

No comments:

Post a Comment